Meet Kim Oddo
Kim Oddo has been a respected member of the health and fitness industry for over 25 years and has established himself as one of the top trainers and nutritionists in the world today.
Since 1990, Kim has transformed thousands of physiques. His list of clients includes professional athletes, physique competitors, celebrities and everyday people. Everyone receives the same super-charged, individualized attention Kim gives his most prolific champions, tailored to meet their unique needs.
So whether your goal is getting up off the sofa or getting onto a stage, a Body by O Program virtually assures you will walk away with riveting results, every time.
In the competitive fitness industry alone, Kim has helped over 350 athletes earn professional status and reach the pinnacle of success. In addition, he has helped over 100 competitors qualify to compete at Joe Weider’s Olympia Weekend, the biggest event in the competitive fitness industry.
Kim has contributed to nearly every major health and fitness publication and website in the world. His articles on training, nutrition and supplementation have appeared in Muscle & Fitness, Muscle & Fitness Hers, Oxygen, FLEX, Muscular Development, Fitness Rx For Women, Fitness Rx For Men, Ironman and Bodybuilding.com.
Kim owns and operates the Body By O Training Facility, a 3000-square foot private studio located in Temecula, California.
- Bachelor of Science Degree from Nicholls State University, Louisiana
- Master of Fitness Sciences, International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)
- Member of the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Certified through Oasis Sports medicine Group / Sports Injury prevention
- Certified through CME Obesity & Eating Disorders Management / Physical & Mental Challenges
- Guest Speaker / Presentation on Excelling In the Personal Training Industry – UCLA Co-Director of Sports Injury Prevention, Strength & Conditioning Conference with Dr. Jerry Hizon (San Diego Chargers Team Physician) Co-Director of OUCH Medical Clinic Personal Trainers Workshop
- Consultant for Diet & Body Fat Analysis for the NFL’s San Diego Chargers