Alexandra Reardon – IFBB Bikini Pro
Division/Status: IFBB Bikini
Bio: Born and raised in San Diego, I received my B.S. in Math and B.A in Spanish from UCSB graduating in 2013. post graduation, I moved to orange county area and joined a gym! what first became a daily habit post full-time job became a passion! after about two years of weight training, I decided to compete in my first bikini show thanks to my now-fiance who competes also. I have competed in seven total shows, five of which with Body by O! Outside of competing, I work full-time as a project manager and enjoy long romantic walks through Yogurtland!
Contest results/Career Highlights:
- NPC SPartan X 2015 – Novice overall, 2nd class e
- NPC Cal State 2015 – 1st place class E
- NPC Cal State 2016 – 1st place class e, overall bikini
- NPC Spectrum Norcal – 1st place class E
- Jr Nationals – 6th place class e
- NPC USAs – 1st place class e, ifbb pro card awarded
- IFBB Pacific USAs – Participant – 13th
Hometown: San Diego, CA
Current Residence: Irvine, CA
Favorite Body By O Product: Cortisol Complex
Favorite Cheat Meal: burger & sweet potato fries! and all sweets
Favorite Exercise: hip thrusts
Best advice I ever received: “You have got to keep showing up. if you stop now, they’re not going to miss you. you are going to miss them. i know you have more in you to keep going, but you have to make that choice” –Papa Kimbo right after Jr Nationals feeling defeated I didn’t make top 5. went on to earn my pro card!
IFBB Pro Alex Reardon featured in August 2016 Oxygen Fitness Magazine.